Villa padma terms & conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS for the rental of Villa Padma Bali 2013/2014
Article 1. DEFINITIONS
1. In these terms and conditions shall apply:
- Landlord: the one who offers the property to a person or a group of persons.
- Lease agreement: the agreement, determined by means of a signed proposal, a
payment by the tenant or a mutually confirmed email, where the landlord is opposite
other party undertakes to provide the accommodation offered by him for the
- Client: the party of the landlord that the lease has been accepted.
- Deposit: upfront amount as deposit must for the retrospective payment of electricity charges
and any damage and / or repair costs.
- Week: Under a week means 7 nights
2. All amounts are in euro 壮.
3. VAT: There is no VAT applicable.
Article 2. THE LEASE
1. An offer and / or a quote is valid for up to two weeks starting from the date
of the offer.
2. The rental agreement is concluded by acceptance of the offer of tenant
landlord. The offer and acceptance may be made in writing or by email. In the case of
telephone or e-mail notification, shall be the day on which the personal data such as name, address
and date of birth or otherwise agreed, be passed.
3. The range of landlord's obligation to the moment of receipt of the deposit by
lessor, unless otherwise agreed.
4. The day of arrival may tenant from 14:00 onwards. The day of departure, tenant
at 10.00 to check out.
Article 3. Rent
1. The rent is for the entire villa and includes the facilities of the website,
unless otherwise specified or agreed.
2. Tenant can no longer claim the agreed rental period if tenant
fails to pay the entire rent or parts thereof.
Article 4. PAYMENT
1. At the conclusion of the lease, a deposit must be done. The
amount of the deposit is 30% of the rent (excluding Deposit), it shall, within 14 days after
booking / reservation must be paid.
2. The remainder of the rent plus the Deposit must be received 4 weeks before the first day
of the rental period in possession of the lessor.
3. If the agreement is less than four weeks between the date of
contract and the first day of the rental period the entire rental amount (plus the
deposit) within 7 days to be paid.
4. In case of late payment the tenant in default.
5. If payment is not made, the contract is considered canceled by the tenant on the
first day of absence. Lessor has the right to charge a cancellation fee
market as defined in Art. 6.
Article 5. BORG
1. With each booking is 150 euro deposit to be paid. This must be paid 4 weeks before
the first day of rental.
2. The electricity costs will be determined after the rental period and deducted from the deposit.
3. If after the rental period costs for landlord where tenant is liable, then
these costs will be deducted from the deposit.
4. Offsetting the deposit will be held as a tenant can claim compensation
by his insurance.
5. Lessor is obliged, if the deposit is not completely settled, the remaining deposit
within two weeks after the rental period to refund.
6. Tenant agrees to the charges that exceed the amount of the deposit to the lessor
meet within two weeks after receipt of the invoice.
Article 6. CANCELLATION RULES
1. In the event that the lease by the lessee canceled cancellation
- If canceled up to 4 weeks before the day of hire: 50% of the amount of the rent
- If canceled up to 2 weeks before the day of hire: 75% of the amount of the rent
- Cancellation from 2 weeks before the day of hire: 90% of the amount of the rent
- In case of cancellation the deposit is fully refunded to the tenant.
Item 7. SPECIAL PROVISIONS
1. Landlord has the right, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its control,
to cancel the lease. These could include: political unrest, war,
weather conditions, natural disasters, strikes, riot, etc. Landlord will in such a case the
full rent paid (including deposit) refund.
2. If changes and delays at the beginning and during the rental period are caused
by circumstances not attributable to the lessor, the lessor is not liable
for the resulting costs or damages.
Article 8. OBLIGATIONS OF THE LESSEE
1. Tenant is required on departure, during the trip and stay at destination, in the possession of
all for that destination / location required and valid (travel) documents. Travel documents
example passport, visa, etc., the lessee to the appropriate authorities and institutions
appropriateness, completeness and topicality checked. Lessor assumes no
liability concerning them are not in order.
2. Tenant shall during the rental period if proper tenant to behave.
3. The tenant that the nuisance caused during the rental period, the landlord or his
site representative, the continuation of the stay excluded.
4. Lessee is obligated relevant personal circumstances or to provide data for
the stay at the destination of interest. This provision not only a mental or
physical disability but also other qualities for the stay, or for tenants
or for vertegenwoodiger the lessor are important.
Article 9. HELP AND ASSISTANCE
1. If a failure in terms of the landlord is attributable, the resulting
resulting costs borne by the landlord.
2. Tenant is obliged to consult with costs proper receipts.
3. If the tenant has provided personal information (see Section 8-4) for the implementation
to stay in the bungalow of interest, the landlord or his representative,
site, depending on the circumstances and within his power, required the tenant assistance and
Article 10. COMPLAINTS
1. A shortcoming in the implementation of the agreement as soon as possible and to be
be reported to the representative of the landlord. If this shortcoming that
time can not be solved and affect the quality of the stay, the lessee must
report this to the landlord or his representative on site.
2. If a complaint at the destination is not satisfactorily resolved, the tenant a written
report to draw, to be submitted to and signed by the representative of
the landlord on the spot. Tenant sends this report as spoekig possible, but no later than within 14
days after returning to the Netherlands, to the landlord.
3. If a complaint is not satisfactorily resolved, a tenant to the competent court
Article 11. INTEREST AND COLLECTION COSTS
1. A tenant who fails to fulfill his payment obligations, is the due
amount an interest of 1% per month. If necessary tenant to pay collection costs
equal to 15% of the claim with a minimum of 75, - Euro.
Article 12. DISCLAIMER
1. Those who book a trip for (also) other participants, as tenant under the
lease considered. This person is jointly and severally liable for all others and should
(Also) for the other participants to meet the full rent.
2. In case of minor tenants must be reported and should be shown (if
not traveling together) or that parents or guardians or carers permission.
3. Renter is liable for the use of all electrical appliances. If not there
of gross negligence of the lessor, is made and all damages suffered by the
liability of the tenant.
Article 13.AANSPRAKELIJKHEID AND SAFETY AND AROUND THE POOL.
1.Ouders of young children and guests who can not swim should take into account the following:
the pool fences are not installed, the shallow end is 1.40 meters deep.
2.Ouders are responsible and liable for the safety of their children
in and around the pool.
3. Tenant is solely liable and responsible for responsible and safe behavior around the pool.
It is not allowed in the shallow end from the edge of the pool to dive.
Article 14. DIFFERENT AGREEMENTS
1. Alternative arrangements must be included in the lease or agreement in a
email or correspondence.